Knitting
It all started last December with this post. And, for Christmas, The Boy got me an awesome "How to Knit" book from Barnes & Noble. Unfortunately, due to the move, it was misplaced. Last month, I finally found it.
Though my creations are nothing compared to
Natasha's or Sarah's, my friend Betty's birthday present is done :)


4 Comments:
Pick one thing you would like to make:
hat
fingerless gloves
another scarf
Currently, I'm trying to find a "beginner's pattern" for a hat. Is this a quiz or something? :)
OK, all you need to do is come over to my house and dig through my binders and binders of patterns!!!!
By the way, I know you love the DNA scarf. That same friend is having a baby in a month, and I just found the most perfect baby gift...
http://kimberlychapman.com/crafts/knit-gallery.html#dna
(We need to have a "knitting circle" some evening, so you, me, Erin, and Kelly can hang out and knit together...fun, huh?)
Rank some color choices, please, of what you would like to make :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home