No more Oprah for me
I found out yesterday.... I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just any job, not just something that will sort of fill my time - a real, honest to goodness, utilize my skills sort of job, that will totally rock :) I start Wednesday!
After 6 months of being patient (well, as patient as I could be), my hard work and persistence has finally paid off :)

6 Comments:
Yeah Girl! You go! It took me 7 months to get a job in my field over here, so your patients paid off. :-)
HH6
Congratulations..on post? In a German company?
Are you back at VAC,, because you know, once you go VAC.......
Oh let's do the happy jig! You mean, you got a job without the words substitute, meat or driver in the title? How exciting!
Well, not quite in my "field," but as CVG said, it's without the words "substitute, meat, or driver" in the title. (I almost spit out my Pop-Tart reading that this morning!!)
And, Ambrose - if we were in Hanau, and I'd been out of work as long as I have been, you'd better believe I'd be calling up Susanne.
OK, so email me and let me know where you are!!!
hey! I have been on your blog not that often but I sneak in once in a while! Congratulations to your new job!!! wohooo!
Post a Comment
<< Home