Friday, August 05, 2005

FW:

My dad is the king of e-mail forwards. If it has anything attached at the end stating "send this to 5 friends for good luck" or "get your free Microsoft program if you send this to 10 people," he will do it. I don't know how many times I've gone to Snopes.com, found the link to prove the email forward not true, and sent it back to him. So far, it hasn't deterred his efforts.

So, last week when my husband sent me an email forward that was being passed around his unit, I checked with Snopes before sending it along to everyone I know.

It's true. This really happened. Please take a moment to thank God for the life of SPC Kiehl as well as all of the brave men & women who have paid the ultimate price during OIF/OEF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home