Secret Single Behavior
With the husband TDY for a few days, I've been engaging in some Secret Single Behavior of my own... I watched 5 episodes of Charmed yesterday, all in a row. I ate carrots, cucumbers and red peppers for breakfast today. Oh, yes - followed by chocolate chip cookies. I slept last night, for the first time since Thanksgiving, without ear plugs. And, the alarm didn't go off with the little hand on the 4 or the 5... it didn't go off at all!
I miss my husband a lot, and I am ready for him to be home... but I have to admit, I've had some fun engaging in this new behavior that CaliValleyGirl introduced me to :)

4 Comments:
Yeah, my secret single behavior included eating lots of water chestnuts (he hates 'em) and watching hours and hours of Smallville. It's almost embarrassing how much time I spent in front of the TV while he was gone!!!
Paperplates! I hate doing the dishes and at least you can recycle them.
Household6
ha ha, the same what I told Callivallygirl: My SSB is to read books while having lunch or dinner. I know its bad and all but I can't resist, it is better then eat alone! :-)
Wow...you are even getting spam now in your comments!
I have watched soooo many DVDs, it is sickening...but now I am almost scared about him coming back, because I have gotten soooo selfish. Lol...
Oh, how I hate his alarm clock....
But despite all this griping: I would gladly be woken up at 5AM just to be able to sleep next to him...*sigh*.
Post a Comment
<< Home