Friday, May 12, 2006

Because there's not a lot on AFN tv

The Boy & I have found ourselves watching a lot of "reality" - type tv shows. Neither of us watched these shows back home, but now, there's just not a lot of choice! :)

Last night, I was devastated to see Chris voted off "American Idol." I think there was something wrong with their voting tabulation.

Tonight, we watched the cliffhanger "Survivor," not knowing whether Cirie (the person that has irritated me since the first episode) or Danielle wins the fire challenge.

Now, we've moved on to "Deal or No Deal."

I'm not good at gambling. I'm a stingy sort of person, and he teases me every week that if I were on the show, that I would always take the first deal that was offered to me. That's probably true :)

I told him tonight that being a contestant on that show would be like the worst "Survivor" challenge for me... and that I could probably eat snakes before I could handle picking those stupid cases. Well, as long as they were cooked. And maybe if I had some barbecue sauce.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Robin said...

LOL...I never watched reality TV when we were in the States either. It now drives the husband crazy how I like to watch American Idol, The Amazing Race, Survivor, and more. I know that when we get back to the States there will be too many other things competing with these shows for me to watch them.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Erin said...

OMG, I know! I couldn't believe Chris got voted off of American Idol (I think he was as shocked as I was).

As for Cirie, I like her...but I'm looking forward to her getting kicked off. I can't stand Aras though...Out of the four of them, I don't want anyone but Terry (sp?) to win.

Yeah, and we watched Deal or No Deal tonight too...we're such losers! We get so stressed out when people get greedy, pass up huge amounts of money, and then walk away with next to nothing.

Dang, we watch a lot of tv!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home