A Soldier & his Wife
Thursday, April 27, 2006
In less than 3 hours
We will be picking up my best friend from the airport!!
It's been 14 1/2 months since the last time I saw him. I am so nervous / anxious / excited beyond belief!!!
posted by The Girl @
11:03 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
The Boy
The Girl
Previous Posts
I love being married to a PT tech
The Lord works in mysterious ways
Happy Easter!
only the zipper left!
I noticed yesterday
Babies everywhere!
Thank You.
Holy Crap. Look what happened in my parent's neig...
I got the most amazing email yesterday
Look what was in my belly.....
The Girl smiles here
SB Emails
The Girl's Hometown Newspaper
The Boy's Hometown Newspaper
Ambrose-A-Rama
Trying to Grok
CaliValleyGirl
Household 6
Roaming Florida Family
Erin Rages
Learning to Live
Robin's Random Ramblings
Welcome To My World
Crazy Aunt Purl
Our News Sources
Google News
Drudge Report (more gossip than news)
Fark.com
/. News for Nerds
The Boy's Favorites
ESPN
Chicago Sports
IMDB
Army Study Guide
Baseball Musings
Current Terror Alert Level
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home