#13: "You know what's interesting, though? You're as big a dick on your show as you are on any show." —"Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, bitchslapping Tucker Carlson during an interview on CNN's "Crossfire" (Watch video)
#12: "They said I wasn't being funny. And I said to them, 'I know that, but tomorrow I will go back to being funny, and your show will still blow.'" —Jon Stewart, on his sniping match with Tucker Carlson and Paul Begala on "Crossfire"
3 Comments:
#13: "You know what's interesting, though? You're as big a dick on your show as you are on any show." —"Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, bitchslapping Tucker Carlson during an interview on CNN's "Crossfire" (Watch video)
#12: "They said I wasn't being funny. And I said to them, 'I know that, but tomorrow I will go back to being funny, and your show will still blow.'" —Jon Stewart, on his sniping match with Tucker Carlson and Paul Begala on "Crossfire"
These were a beautiful thing
Jen, just for you, I am posting a Fark.com headline from the other day:
CNN cancels "Crossfire." John Stewart's next stop: The View.
If there is a God, Stewart will have his way :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home