Thursday, June 15, 2006

Patriots still exist......

In a world of anti-war protests and recruiters being chased of high school and college campuses, it warms this Soldier's heart to read this story. I have no idea how much Mr. Murdoch paid for this deal. Hell, I am sure he can afford it. But it is more the gesture - a small reminder that what we do for a living is appreciated by those we serve. You can read more about it here.

Thank you, Mr. Murdoch.

7 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I tried clicking on the link, but it said "error something something something." Can you email me the link? :)

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger The Girl said...

Hmm. Works ok on this end? I will email you :)

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That was worth reading...thanks for emailing it to me. What a nice guy...

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

I watched Saturday's game on AFN at a friend's place...now I know who to thank. That is great.

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know about www.takepride.com:

Takepride is a project dedicated to showing the service-members support using stylish t-shirts. We are hoping to inspire and give more young individuals a cool way to express their support. We would apreciate any imput and support you can provide.

Thanks,
Ryan

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Camping with a dog

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Distalgsic pain relief 3 piece womans pant suit Sheridan dental insurance barcode scanner drivers offering free pilates Mobb deep blood sport porsche Sprint blackberry e-mail Fuel has garbage saab St. louis sport commissions Rotherham united football club seroquel online order Cialis com free trial

 

Post a Comment

<< Home