Tornado
The Boy & I spent our New Year's at Edelweiss. (All of you AFN watchers, I'm willing to bet their jingle just went through your head!) I'll be posting a picture or two over the next few days.
We came home a day early due to the MASSIVE amounts of snow they had. Road conditions were red on our travels home.
I called my dad to tell him we were back home safely, and I heard word that close friends of mine lost their home and barn in a freak tornado that ripped through town. Yep, that's right. Tornadoes. In Kentucky. In January.

1 Comments:
We definitely had them in Mississippi in January. For Myles' four-month appointment we spent half of our time in a hallway of the doctors' office while the tornado sirens were going off in brandon. Randy and I looked at each other and asked which we preferred, tornado sireens in January or 4 feet of snow. Yeah, we preferred the snow.
Post a Comment
<< Home